Tag: expense tracking
The best way to stay on a budget is to keep a running log of your expenses; that (and taxation entities like the IRS) is why so many companies require their employees to keep detailed records of exactly what they spend. But many of the expense tracker apps on the market make it difficult and time-co...
Dollarbird from Halcyon Mobile merges two major productivity apps -- it takes an expense tracker and adds it to a monthly calendar. The app recently landed in the App Store, and I was able to take it for a spin before it became available. Read on to find out whether this twist on the traditional f...
BriteMac has announced special pricing for their JetSet iPhone expense tracker to celebrate the release of the update to version 1.1. Through October 6th, you can purchase JetSet 1.1 for US$4.99, five dollars off of the regular App Store (click opens iTunes) price of US$9.99. There are a number of o...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)