The Avengers movie did quite well last weekend, hitting number one at the US box office easily, and picking up the biggest domestic opening weekend ever. But it also hit another important record. Fandango reports that The Avengers beat its record for tickets sold via a mobile device. That's a...
Just a few years ago, lovers of movies had one option of finding out where and when a film was playing: the newspaper. Remember them? They came sometime after scrolls and before Pong. Next came Mr. Moviefone. Who of you cannot hear a certain voice in your head as you read: 'Hello and welco...
They've gone and done it. Fandango [App Store link] is out for the iPhone/iPod touch as a free download. There are a lot of movie apps for the iPhone with showtimes and trailers -- Now Playing, Hot Popcorn, and i.TV also link to the MovieTickets.com site for ticket buying -- but Fandango is the 800 ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter