The Avengers movie did quite well last weekend, hitting number one at the US box office easily, and picking up the biggest domestic opening weekend ever. But it also hit another important record. Fandango reports that The Avengers beat its record for tickets sold via a mobile device. That's...
Just a few years ago, lovers of movies had one option of finding out where and when a film was playing: the newspaper. Remember them? They came sometime after scrolls and before Pong. Next came Mr. Moviefone. Who of you cannot hear a certain voice in your head as you read: 'Hello and...
They've gone and done it. Fandango [App Store link] is out for the iPhone/iPod touch as a free download. There are a lot of movie apps for the iPhone with showtimes and trailers -- Now Playing, Hot Popcorn, and i.TV also link to the MovieTickets.com site for ticket buying -- but Fandango is the 800...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync