Tag: fast user switching
I've never used fast user switching on my Mac, but Rob Griffiths of Macworld presents several compelling reasons why enabling this Unix-based feature makes sense. He points out that working in a multiuser environment lets you troubleshoot issues without mucking up your current system setup. ...
Today's widget is quite simple. Locker is a Dashboard widget that performs a single trick: Double click it, and you're sent to a login window via fast user switching. Enter your password and return to what you were doing, with all your applications still running. Since it takes (slightly) less time ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved