Once you start tracking your fitness, you'll quickly realize how easy it is to get swamped by all the different fitness apps. Do it long enough, and you'll have an app for running, another for cycling, one for tracking your weight and so on. If you want to stop the madness, then you should check o...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter