Security expert and Mac hacker Charlie Miller has uncovered an issue in iOS that would allow an app, downloaded from the App Store, to install and run malicious code on a device from a remote computer. The flaw, which Miller reportedly did upload to the App Store and got past Apple's security...
There's a big problem with Skype on the Mac: and no, it's not its ugly UI (although that is a big problem). As noted by Mashable's (and former TUAW blogger) Christina Warren, the latest version of Skype for Mac has an unpatched security flaw that that allows a person to gain remote access to...
Apple has announced a security flaw has been found in the latest version of iTunes 6.0.1 and 6.0.2, as well as QuickTime 7.0.3 and 7.0.4 that affects both Mac OS X and Windows. The flaw could allow an attacker to run code as the currently logged in user, which is typically worse news for Windows...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update