Analytics firm ForeSee says Apple slipped 3 percentage points in a holiday customer satisfaction survey, garnering 80 points, according to AllThingsD. That's still an excellent number. The data comes from a survey of 24,000 customers that was conducted between Thanksgiving and Christmas. The dr...
This a bit of good news for Apple -- despite the numerous complaints seen day to day against the company, Apple's online store came in fourth in overall customer satisfaction in a recent survey. ForSee Results tracked the shopping experience for 23,400 over the Internet during a two-week period in F...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)