Tag: fred wilson
The foolhardy notion that Apple is "too rooted to hardware" and that hardware is "becoming a commodity."
Venture Capitalist Fred Wilson recently spoke at the TC Disrupt conference in NYC where the outspoken investor had some interesting things to say about Apple. Not one to mince words, Wilson boldly proclaimed that Apple by 2020 will no longer be one of the top three tech companies as measured by...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options