Tag: free calls
According to the fine print on the Skype iPhone app, free Skype to Skype calls will last all the way until the end of 2010. Yesterday, the date was given as the end of August, but it looks like we've all gotten an extension on Skype-to-Skype calling over 3G. People were rather agitated about Sk...
Project Gizmo, the free cross platform VoIP client, has announced that you can now make free calls from Gizmo to landlines and mobile phones in 60 countries (with some limitations, of course). I have long enjoyed Project Gizmo, so this is welcome news, however, free in this case isn't as free as one...
Speaking of free stuff, Skype has announced that you can now place free calls from Skype to a mobile or land line. It only lasts until the end of the year and it only covers calls in the US and Canada, but it is still very cool. Couple this with the Universal client and you're set to call people fro...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter