Tag: free calls
According to the fine print on the Skype iPhone app, free Skype to Skype calls will last all the way until the end of 2010. Yesterday, the date was given as the end of August, but it looks like we've all gotten an extension on Skype-to-Skype calling over 3G. People were rather agitated about ...
Project Gizmo, the free cross platform VoIP client, has announced that you can now make free calls from Gizmo to landlines and mobile phones in 60 countries (with some limitations, of course). I have long enjoyed Project Gizmo, so this is welcome news, however, free in this case isn't as free as one ...
Speaking of free stuff, Skype has announced that you can now place free calls from Skype to a mobile or land line. It only lasts until the end of the year and it only covers calls in the US and Canada, but it is still very cool. Couple this with the Universal client and you're set to call people ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs