Almost everything is getting more expensive it seems, with one glorious exception; online storage. In the digital storage arms race, consumers are the winners thanks to a host of generous gigs of free storage offered by companies who want you to use their service. The latest move in the (online)...
It's official: Yahoo CEO Marissa Meyer has gone completely bonkers, as the Yahoo-owned Flickr has just announced that all users now have a free terabyte of storage. That's a thousand gigabytes, folks. For free. As the Flickr website touts, one terabyte will hold 537,731 photos at an average size ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter