Apple has officially removed The Financial Times' app, FT Mobile, from the App Store. The removal comes after the paper refused to sign on to Apple's subscription rules, which give Apple a 30% cut of any subscription revenues generated through the App Store. The Financial Times first raised...
Tablet rumors du jour: FT says 1/26 announcement, NYT says Jobs "extremely happy," MacRumors finds iSlate.com registration
Needless to say, if Apple does indeed deliver a standalone launch event for the tablet during the last week of January, it's a gigantic poke in the eye for IDG and Macworld Expo -- the show gave up its traditional slot for January and moved to February after Apple's announcement that the company...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync