Apple has officially removed The Financial Times' app, FT Mobile, from the App Store. The removal comes after the paper refused to sign on to Apple's subscription rules, which give Apple a 30% cut of any subscription revenues generated through the App Store. The Financial Times first raised ...
Tablet rumors du jour: FT says 1/26 announcement, NYT says Jobs "extremely happy," MacRumors finds iSlate.com registration
Needless to say, if Apple does indeed deliver a standalone launch event for the tablet during the last week of January, it's a gigantic poke in the eye for IDG and Macworld Expo -- the show gave up its traditional slot for January and moved to February after Apple's announcement that the company ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs