Sometime in January Apple will hold their FY2011 Q1 earnings call, and you will be sure to hear these words: "The quarter that just ended was the best quarter in Apple's history." It's something many of us have gotten used to hearing as Apple has said it (or a derivative of it, adding "non-holiday" ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter