As he even points out, this isn't the first time this has been done, but Quag7 has written up a very detailed, simple, and often hilarious (I feel the same way about Michael Bay!) guide for converting that old Apple ][e you've got sitting around into a Linux serial terminal. In this case, he runs a ...
The Mactel-Linux project experienced some success this week when they got a copy of Gentoo Linux to boot on an Intel-based iMac. We know, Linux on Apple hardware isn't news (Yellow Dog or Ubuntu, anyone?), but it's still nice to reward the efforts of the seemingly tireless Linux community. They've ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7