The iPhone 3G now does something not even all Android phones can claim: it runs Android's current version, 2.3 "Gingerbread." iDroid developer Nick Pack posted a video of a jailbroken iPhone 3G successfully running Android 2.3. Naturally the older iPhone was huffing and puffing a bit as it tried to ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter