If you're a seasoned Gmail user, you're probably well aware that Google's email is available via IMAP for use with your iPhone. Of course, in previous versions of the iPhone firmware, the all-in-one Gmail configuration option was for the (very different) POP protocol: Gmail didn't enable IMAP until ...
Our country cousins at Download Squad have picked up the scent of a major change over Gmail way: support for IMAP access to Google's multigigabyte free email service appears to be up and running as of tonight (possibly not yet turned on for all accounts; check your settings to be sure). What this m...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter