If you're a seasoned Gmail user, you're probably well aware that Google's email is available via IMAP for use with your iPhone. Of course, in previous versions of the iPhone firmware, the all-in-one Gmail configuration option was for the (very different) POP protocol: Gmail didn't enable IMAP until ...
Our country cousins at Download Squad have picked up the scent of a major change over Gmail way: support for IMAP access to Google's multigigabyte free email service appears to be up and running as of tonight (possibly not yet turned on for all accounts; check your settings to be sure). What this ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype