At SXSW I found a kiosk showing off a beta of the app Gravidi. It allows producers to add a layer of interactivity to videos by embedding hotspots in the video, and adding other activity around it. For users, it provides a way to learn more about moments in a video, or people or objects in that...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter