When Steve Jobs introduced the iPad to the world, he sat in a cozy chair to emphasize the informal, relaxed ease of using the device. Years later, I'd wager that many customers use their iPads in a similar way. Curled up on a couch or chair. It's comfortable but not always convenient. The Groov...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter