BMO Capital's Keith Bachman is bullish on Apple, and not in a small way. After bumping his target price for AAPL from $250 to $265 (keeping in mind that it's hovering around $227 now), he sent out a letter to clients cited by Phil Elmer-DeWitt at Apple 2.0 that explained the rationale behind the ...
If you listened live to our TUAW talkcast last night (and you should have, because we were on fire, if I may say so myself), you heard us doing the same thing all Apple fans are doing this week: speculating on the (hopefully impending) release date of Leopard. Most of us still hold out hope for ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle