BMO Capital's Keith Bachman is bullish on Apple, and not in a small way. After bumping his target price for AAPL from $250 to $265 (keeping in mind that it's hovering around $227 now), he sent out a letter to clients cited by Phil Elmer-DeWitt at Apple 2.0 that explained the rationale behind the ...
If you listened live to our TUAW talkcast last night (and you should have, because we were on fire, if I may say so myself), you heard us doing the same thing all Apple fans are doing this week: speculating on the (hopefully impending) release date of Leopard. Most of us still hold out hope for Octo...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration