While there are a number of how-to's on the topic of enabling your iPad to take iPhone calls in iOS 8, there are unfortunately a lot of people spreading FUD about the ability to turn it off. Yes, you can turn it off. It's the same as turning it on, but you switch to OFF... So, no, this isn't a "...
The upcoming Handoff feature that allows users to seamlessly transition between workflows on their Mac and iOS device seemingly only works on Macs that support Bluetooth LE 4.0. For starters, MacRumors points out that Apple engineers during WWDC explained that the feature does in fact utilize Blue...
One of the underlying themes of this year's WWDC keynote was continuity, an overarching set of features that effectively blurs the lines between the Mac and iOS as separate devices. One of the more intriguing continuity features is something Apple calls Handoff. With Handoff, iPhone users running ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter