For many drivers, hands-free kits are not only a good idea, but the law. A huge array of devices have come out over the past few years, many with a common problem -- they're rather bulky and unattractive. Now Parrot, the same company that brings you the über-cool AR.Drone, has announced...
If you enjoy wearing your gadgets instead of merely holding them, then you need to check out the the Vyne. One of many inventions to help you wear your portable device, the Vyne is a belt-like flexible plastic strip with a holder at one end for your iPhone, iPod touch or other similarly sized...
A team of researchers from the Institute of Forensic Medicine at the University of Bern in Switzerland has developed a Kinect-based system for the touch-free control of medical imaging software. The group filmed an impressive proof-of-concept video showcasing their hands-free medical imaging...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows