Security researchers at Corsaire have published a PDF whitepaper discussing best practices for securing Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard in a networked environment. The whitepaper is free. "While the default installation provides a relatively secure system, it may not always meet organizational security...
I take security exploits seriously. I'm responsible for many hundreds of Macintosh computers that reside in many different environments, not to mention half-a-dozen X-Serves, several of which are production boxes open to the world. When a security exploit is announced, I look to see if it will...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows