Security researchers at Corsaire have published a PDF whitepaper discussing best practices for securing Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard in a networked environment. The whitepaper is free. "While the default installation provides a relatively secure system, it may not always meet organizational security...
I take security exploits seriously. I'm responsible for many hundreds of Macintosh computers that reside in many different environments, not to mention half-a-dozen X-Serves, several of which are production boxes open to the world. When a security exploit is announced, I look to see if it will...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free