Oh yes. The site that hates Mac software -- all of it, without exception -- is back to hate some more. PerversionTracker has returned after a long, long hiatus, and now it has iPhone software in its sights. (For the uninitiated, the old PerversionTracker took Mac apps and ripped them to pieces whil...
Nothing in this world is perfect, other than hindsight, and the iPhone is no exception. People will encounter quirks when using this product in the real world. Hey, it happens (especially with a first rev of a complex product). Dan Warne has given a little thought to the iPhone and has created a l...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter