Tag: hot spots
Recently, we reported on AT&T's push to make it easier for iPhone & iPod touch users to connect to their Wi-Fi Hot Spots. One of our readers, Jamie Phelps, pointed out on his blog that AT&T's Wi-Fi service is not actually a "secure connection," as is advertised in various places on their...
Among the many wonderful (and sometimes frustrating) new features of iPhone OS 3.0 was one that was announced today by AT&T. The company now supports auto-authentication for 3.0 users who are connecting to AT&T WiFi Hot Spots. While the Hot Spots are nothing new, the simple logon is a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free