If you're a Skype user, then you probably ought to know about this: Skype 5.8 for Mac, as well as similar versions for Windows, Linux, and Windows Phone, has a bug that unintentionally shares instant messages with other contacts on a user's friend list. Skype describes the bug as...
As we mentioned Saturday, a critical vulnerability in the Skype 5 client for Mac could have exposed your machine to attack from malicious contacts (the vector for attack is an instant message, which you only can receive by default from people you already 'trust' in Skype). With no exploit...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free