If you're a Skype user, then you probably ought to know about this: Skype 5.8 for Mac, as well as similar versions for Windows, Linux, and Windows Phone, has a bug that unintentionally shares instant messages with other contacts on a user's friend list. Skype describes the bug as...
As we mentioned Saturday, a critical vulnerability in the Skype 5 client for Mac could have exposed your machine to attack from malicious contacts (the vector for attack is an instant message, which you only can receive by default from people you already 'trust' in Skype). With no exploit...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options