Instagram recently released Hyperlapse, a time-lapse video recording tool that allows you to capture an event and condense it down to a short, professional-looking video that you can easily share. One of the best Hyperlapse videos is from Nathan Kaso, who filmed his "Bikerlapse" clip one-handed...
Yesterday, the folks at Instagram unleashed yet another amazing tool for capturing your world in photos and video. Instagram revolutionized taking simple square photos, applying filters to them, and then sharing them with friends and followers. The free Hyperlapse app from Instagram adds motion to...
The video capabilities of the iPhone took a massive leap forward today with the release of Hyperlapse, a powerful new time lapse photography app from Instagram. Hyperlapse uses Instagram's stabilization technology to shoot cinematic time lapse videos. Instagram's stabilization technology...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features