Master iPhone Hacker iZsh has just released a new version of iASign, the tool that allows you to use any AT&T/Cingular SIM to place and receive calls with your iPhone. This new release brings iASign up to version 0.2 and adds several new options in addition to an expanded framework that will...
Yesterday, TUAW posted about using iASign to activate iPhones on non-iPhone AT&T plans. Today, TUAW reader AJ reports that he's used iASign to activate his iPhone with Vodafone. He writes that at first he bought an AT&T prepaid card on ebay and used iASign to get it working. After doing a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free