Master iPhone Hacker iZsh has just released a new version of iASign, the tool that allows you to use any AT&T/Cingular SIM to place and receive calls with your iPhone. This new release brings iASign up to version 0.2 and adds several new options in addition to an expanded framework that will...
Yesterday, TUAW posted about using iASign to activate iPhones on non-iPhone AT&T plans. Today, TUAW reader AJ reports that he's used iASign to activate his iPhone with Vodafone. He writes that at first he bought an AT&T prepaid card on ebay and used iASign to get it working. After doing a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update