Tag: iAd workbench
Apple this past June rolled out iAd Workbench, a service that enables developers to build targeted ad campaigns for their apps while also providing them with tools to easily create ads. Apple describes the service thusly: Reach millions of iOS users with iAd Workbench, the simplest way to...
Apple has launched iAd Workbench, a new service that allows developers of all sizes to build ad campaigns to reach their target demographics. iAd started as a massively expensive service that was priced out of the reach of many developers, with the minimum for an advertising contract being set at...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app