Late last week, several iOS developers were hit with a denial of service attack that used Apple iMessages as the vector. According to a report in The Next Web, Grant Paul (chpawn), iH8sn0w and a half-dozen other developers were flooded with text messages that crashed the iMessages app on iOS. ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter