I took a look at the iSmartAlarm security system some weeks ago, and now the company has pushed out an update to the hardware controller and the iOS app that lets you interact with the system. Among the changes: Give users the ability to change arming delay time (from instant up to 5 minutes) G...
You can spend a fortune or a pittance on a home security system. There are wired systems that contact the police or fire department for you, webcams with motion detection, systems with monthly fees, and systems that are DIY and cost you only for the hardware. Mostly, you get what you pay for, but th...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)