During my sophomore year in college back in 1976, I had a roommate named Chuck who had problems waking up when his alarm went off. We tried a variety of alarm clocks and clock radios, all of which failed. Then we did an experiment with a timer plug and his stereo, setting the volume to 11 and p...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter