Tag: icon design
With iOS 7, Apple, under the watchful eye of Jony Ive, completely transformed the aesthetic of iOS. Gone were iOS mainstays like drop shadows, heavy textures and gradients. In their place was a cleaner, simpler interface. Since iOS 7 was first released about three months ago, innumerable iOS...
I find icon design fascinating. The good ones are small masterpieces in the Dock, while the bads are are usually so bad it is laughable. Thanks to the icon section of Apple's Human Interface Guidelines no developer should wonder that their icons should look like. It would seem there are a number of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free