Of course, it kind of takes away from the idea that a mobile phone should be sleek and easy to carry, but I'm guessing that is beside the point. The iFlash is a self-powered flash module that plugs directly into the docking port of your iPhone 3G/3GS or iPod touch and allows owners to take pictures...
Reader Joe, he of the Ringtonator program we've posted about before, has sent word of a crazy cool hack-- using LEDs and a broken iPod car charger, he's created what he has dubbed the iFlash-- an external flash device for the iPhone's camera. And it actually works really well. Apparently he used a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app