Of course, it kind of takes away from the idea that a mobile phone should be sleek and easy to carry, but I'm guessing that is beside the point. The iFlash is a self-powered flash module that plugs directly into the docking port of your iPhone 3G/3GS or iPod touch and allows owners to take pictures...
Reader Joe, he of the Ringtonator program we've posted about before, has sent word of a crazy cool hack-- using LEDs and a broken iPod car charger, he's created what he has dubbed the iFlash-- an external flash device for the iPhone's camera. And it actually works really well. Apparently he used a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync