Gogo, the in-flight internet provider for when you're cruising at 37,000 feet, says iOS devices are by far the most prolific users of its service. According to Gogo's blog, tablets and smartphones account for 67 percent of the devices connecting to its service, and laptops account for the ...
Whenever I travel by air, I always make sure that I have a clean, untouched crossword puzzle in the in-flight magazine before takeoff. Why? Because of the idiotic regulation from the Federal Aviation Administration (F.A.A.) that says that I can't use portable electronic devices during takeoff and ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs