Gogo, the in-flight internet provider for when you're cruising at 37,000 feet, says iOS devices are by far the most prolific users of its service. According to Gogo's blog, tablets and smartphones account for 67 percent of the devices connecting to its service, and laptops account for the...
Whenever I travel by air, I always make sure that I have a clean, untouched crossword puzzle in the in-flight magazine before takeoff. Why? Because of the idiotic regulation from the Federal Aviation Administration (F.A.A.) that says that I can't use portable electronic devices during takeoff and...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature