When you pick up that 2013 Cadillac XTS at the dealership, you're going to get more than just the keys, the car, and a free bottle of car wax. That new luxury car of yours is also going to come with an iPad. The purpose of the iPad is to provide new XTS owners with training about the many ...
Mercedes-Benz is making it easy for iPhone owners to use their handset in the car with a new in-car system that "puts the iPhone on wheels." The automaker is introducing a new A-Class line of cars which will have an updated COMAND infotainment system that's centered on the iPhone 4S. Not only can ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
- Twitter updates its OS X client