When you pick up that 2013 Cadillac XTS at the dealership, you're going to get more than just the keys, the car, and a free bottle of car wax. That new luxury car of yours is also going to come with an iPad. The purpose of the iPad is to provide new XTS owners with training about the many ...
Mercedes-Benz is making it easy for iPhone owners to use their handset in the car with a new in-car system that "puts the iPhone on wheels." The automaker is introducing a new A-Class line of cars which will have an updated COMAND infotainment system that's centered on the iPhone 4S. Not only can ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7