Good evening! If you've been otherwise occupied today, here are some of the Apple stories that you may have missed this afternoon: Fitbit released an update to its iOS app bringing some minor changes in the UI, along with a big change -- the ability to use an iPhone 5s with its M7 motion...
When you pick up that 2013 Cadillac XTS at the dealership, you're going to get more than just the keys, the car, and a free bottle of car wax. That new luxury car of yours is also going to come with an iPad. The purpose of the iPad is to provide new XTS owners with training about the many...
Mercedes-Benz is making it easy for iPhone owners to use their handset in the car with a new in-car system that "puts the iPhone on wheels." The automaker is introducing a new A-Class line of cars which will have an updated COMAND infotainment system that's centered on the iPhone 4S. Not only can...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free