As hinted at in David's post last week, Insanely Great Tees is holding a contest for which the grand prize is a shiny new iPhone. The details of the contest, released today, lay out a process by which entrants submit a funny 30-second iPhone ad which includes the phrase "I'm an iPhone." Readers...
Insanely Great Tees, the clever new Mac-centric shirt shop, has announced 6 new t-shirts - but not all of them are going to see the light of day. Apparently the insanely great crew are having a tough time deciding which ones they like most, so they've put it to a vote for the rest of us. Head over...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free