When iOS 4.2 makes it to the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch in November, we'll finally be able to print from those devices with a native Apple capability called AirPrint. In most cases, you'll need to have a printer that has been shared on a Mac or PC, since AirPrint won't have drivers available for...
Today's release of the iOS 4.2 beta has given developers their first hands-on look at AirPrint, which will allow wireless printing from iOS devices. Macworld has published some details. Dan Moren reports that users will be able to print text, photos, and graphics to networked printers without...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows