Tag: iphone 7
The iPhone 6 Plus is just finally getting settled into my pocket -- my front pocket, not my back pocket because I'm not 13 years old and I take care of my devices like an adult so they don't bend -- but there are already some that are looking forward to the iPhone 7. One of those people is Jimm...
Apple and Samsung have had a complicated relationship dating back to 2007 when Samsung became the exclusive producer of chips for Apple's iOS devices. Despite this business connection, the two companies have been attacking each other with a series of lawsuits claiming patent violations of function...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)