The Hitch iPod2iPod USB Transfer Device is an interesting little device for copying songs between two iPods without a computer in between. You just plug both iPods into the Hitch and you can "select and transfer songs, albums and videos between the two iPods" directly. The Hitch has a little LCD for...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter