You may remember Apple legal telling the folks who made iPodderX to change their application's name (specifically, to remove the word "iPod") and the resulting contest that produced the new moniker, "Transistr." Well, Apple is at it again. They've told the folks at Splasm...
The folks behind the application formerly known as iPodderX seem to be close to announcing the winner of their renaming contest. They have setup a new website under the brand 'Thunderstone Media,' that will be the new home of not iPodderX, which will be launched in January. Anyone care to guess what...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options