I'm no stock market maven, but something tells me this isn't good. It would seem that Apple's internal audits have found some 'irregularities' in the way the company handed out options. It boils down to mispricing, I believe, so that people could avoid paying huge taxes on their options. Apple has ...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved
Featured Storiesmore stories
I'm never leaving home without my pogo connect again. Love this thing.