I'm no stock market maven, but something tells me this isn't good. It would seem that Apple's internal audits have found some 'irregularities' in the way the company handed out options. It boils down to mispricing, I believe, so that people could avoid paying huge taxes on their options. Apple has p...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter