We're starting to see some really great accessories for the iPad, and I would say a pressure-sensitive stylus is worth it if it works like my Wacom tablets do. While I love to sketch things on my iPad, I have always missed the pressure sensitivity I had with my old Wacom. Steve reviewed the Jot...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter