You know what they say about functionality: "It's always better to look like a fool than have a few specks of dust on your iPhone." Wait, nobody ever said that? What you see above are a pair of WTFJeans, which are designed specifically for iPhone users. To that end, they feature microfiber-lined ...
Our friends at luxury blog Luxist have discovered an app that's perfect for my lack of fashion sense. Given some basic information about how you look (eye/hair color, height, and body shape), it will give tips for men's fashion. It doesn't just tell you what colors to wear, though; it tells you w...
If you love your Levi's as much as you love your iPod, you're gonna love this. Levi's has announced the launch of its new Redwire DLX Jeans, complete with features for carrying and controlling your iPod. No photos were released, so close your eyes and picture this. The jeans will have: A built-i...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)