Another airline has just announced that iPads will become part of standard cockpit equipment for its fleet. Long Island City, NY-based JetBlue will be equipping pilots with iPads and three core apps to lighten their load and help them in getting passengers to their destinations safely and on time....
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter