Tag: jimmy kimmel
Jimmy Kimmel may not have the late-night comedic chops of Stephen Colbert or even Jimmy Fallon, but the man sure knows a thing or two about a good old fashioned prank. During yesterday's broadcast, Kimmel and Co. were able to convince a few passersby on the street that a cheap $20 Casio watch...
I hate to be the one to point this out... but Jimmy's network, ABC, is a Disney division. Disney, in turn, owns Pixar; naturally, Pixar's chairman sits on Disney's board and happens to be the largest single shareholder in the entertainment mega-conglomerate. Yes, folks, both Mickey Mouse and Jimmy...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync