Update: In the interest of quantifying the risk to the average Mac user from this exploit (which, please note, does not currently have a Mac-attack payload), I asked for some data from CrashPlan. Since the online/peer backup service requires Java, its userbase represents a good proxy for the Ja...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter