Tag: june quarter
Apple's controversial, but improved, manufacturing partner Foxconn had a strong second quarter thanks to iPhone sales surpassing expectations for the period. Net profits were up 41 percent over the June quarter in 2012. According the Wall Street Journal, Apple accounts for 40 percent of the ...
Sprint has announced that it sold 1.5 million iPhones in the last quarter. That means the company is holding fairly steady for iPhone sales, having sold about the same number in the previous quarter. 40 percent of last quarter's sales were to new Sprint subscribers, so the iPhone is bringing in ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs