Tag: june quarter
Apple's controversial, but improved, manufacturing partner Foxconn had a strong second quarter thanks to iPhone sales surpassing expectations for the period. Net profits were up 41 percent over the June quarter in 2012. According the Wall Street Journal, Apple accounts for 40 percent of the...
Sprint has announced that it sold 1.5 million iPhones in the last quarter. That means the company is holding fairly steady for iPhone sales, having sold about the same number in the previous quarter. 40 percent of last quarter's sales were to new Sprint subscribers, so the iPhone is bringing in...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free