A new app called KeyMe has launched that allows users to scan copies of their physical keys for safekeeping. Should those keys ever become lost, users can log into their app and order a duplicate key right away. The application also stores locksmith-specific data should you lose your keys and want...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter