KRAFT had a brilliant idea for its "Dinner, Not Art." iPad app - rather than have children waste oodles of noodles making crafts, the company decided to create an app alternative that lets them work virtually with the popular elbows. As part of this effort, Kraft asks everyone to "make digital ...
In all fairness, we saw Emeril do it first. Our friends at AdJab have discovered that Kraft has made more than 100 recipes available for download to your iPod in Notes form. Recipes include BBQ, drinks, desserts, sides and more. The portability is nice, I just wish there were a way to print these ...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs