Way back in the cold month of January, TUAW reviewed the Lantronix xPrintServer, a US$149.95 intelligent print server designed to put networked printers in reach of iOS devices. As noted in the review, the device worked great and is perfect for offices big or small, but it didn't work with USB...
Back in January I had the pleasure of reviewing the Lantronix XPrintServer. It's a handy little US$149.95 box that businesses can use to easily make networked printers visible to iOS devices. At the time, I remember thinking that a home version of the XPrintServer would be really popular. Well,...
Offices or homes without AirPrint compatible printers currently need to have an AirPrint "server" app like Printopia (US$19.95) running on a machine on the network to act as a gateway to the printers. It can be a pain if you want to print something from your iPad or iPhone and find out that the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature