Not all Leopard upgrades have gone as smoothly as hoped, which is not unexpected (and why we always back up before upgrading, right? Right.) and not necessarily cause for enormous alarm. One frequent alert, however, has been the implication of Unsanity's Application Enhancer (APE) framework in some ...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter