We've all heard someone say "I'd die without my phone." 99 percent of the time what the person means is "Candy Crush and texting is the only thing that gets me through the day", but what about the other 1 percent. No, not the foes of the Occupy movement. We mean the people whose lives have...
The world-renowned Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota has been issuing iPads to physicians for a while, and now one of the Apple tablets is credited with helping to save the life of a man who suffered an arterial blockage at the facility. As reported in the Post-Bulletin newspaper, 48-year-old...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync